Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I Am Left



A meditative instrumental...
If you have problems loading the player, I suggest moving the loading curser all the way to the right and trying again...This audio player seems a bit tricky♫♪
I tried to be 'creative' with my display of lyrics...does it detract?  Is it more interesting?
Check out other blogs featuring the letter I at ABC WEdnesday

                                                                                            I Am Left

                                                                         You’ve witnessed sorrow
                                                                         You’ve been deceived
                                                                      You've been kicked down low
                                                                         You’ve been misperceived

But I am left
I’m left of your heart
Left of your soul
Left of new starts

                                                                                Just reach out
                                                                                      Knock
                                                                             Knock at my soul
                                                                          Knock right into me
                                                                        and begin a new role
                                                                                             ~
                                                                 Look up from that deep well
                                                                          You are trapped in
                                                                   Hope’s coming to dwell
                                                                            Give it an opening

Cause I am left
I’m left of your heart
Left of your soul
Left of  new starts

                                                                             Just reach out
                                                                                   Knock
                                                                       Knock at my soul
                                                                     Knock right into me
                                                                     and begin a new role

                                                              You say “what’s the point?”
                                                             Why continue this charade?
                                                    That’s the way I am, the way I am bent
                                                     Can’t turn my lemons into lemonade
                                                                                      ~
                                                                                      ~
But you are left
You’re left of my heart
Left of my soul
Left of new starts

                                                                              Just reach out
                                                                                   Knock
                                                                       Knock at my soul
                                                                    Knock right into me
                                                                   and begin a new role
                                                                                      ~
Repeat:
But you are left...


All Rights Reserved.  Please ask permission for use of any part of this post, thanks.







7 comments:

  1. Very interesting choice for the letter I, so melancholy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the left justification, left having two meanings!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Knock right into me", I like that!

    Instrument
    Rose, ABC Wednesday Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I agree with the words and justification. Just "right" !! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I agree with the words and justification. Just "right" !! ;)

    PhenoMenon, ABCW Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Knock at my soul ~ and I will answer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious poem left and right, very sentimental, I like.

    ReplyDelete